Terms & Conditions
- The property is hired on the basis that the
accommodation is for holiday use only.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is payable within
7 days of reservation, with the balance due
6 weeks prior to arrival date.
- In the event of cancellation within 6 weeks of your arrival date, the full charges
remain due, unless we are able to re-let the
property. In this event, the deposit will be
retained to cover costs. We strongly advise,
in case of unforeseen circumstances, that hirers
take out independent holiday insurance.
- Weekly bookings are from Saturday to Saturday.
The property is available from 2pm on arrival
date and is to be vacated by 10am on departure
date. Keys to be collected between 2pm - 4pm
and returned by 10am, at the owners address,
unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Short breaks are available November, December, January and February excluding School Holidays. We are flexible and will endeavour to accommodate your needs. Key collection and return times by prior arrangement.
- The Tariff includes beds made up ready for your arrival (unless indicated otherwise on your booking form), bath and hand towels, tea towels, oven gloves and bath mat. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR OWN BEACH TOWELS.
- Hirers must do nothing to make void any policy
of insurance, must not cause nuisance to neighbours,
and must allow owners or their representatives
- The names and numbers of persons using the property must be stated at the time of booking and must not exceed 6 at any time (including babies, toddlers, children etc).
- We are anxious to maintain a high standard
of cleanliness. We would therefore ask for your
full co-operation, leaving the premises ready
for the next tenant.
- Dog owners are required to clean up after their dogs both inside and outside the property (See "Your Dog" page for more information).
- All damages and breakages must be reported
and paid for prior to departure. However, minor
accidental breakages will not normally be charged
- The owner accepts no liability for any damage
to property or person arising from this letting.
In the event of any breach of these terms and
conditions by the occupier, we shall have the
right to enter and take possession of the property
immediately without compensation to the occupier.